WP2 - Collaboration in Health Research & Innovation
Lead beneficiary: MUL
- Enrich European scientific networks by fostering stronger linkage with and among research institutions in CEE.
- Enable formation of consortia with a participant core and intellectual origin in CEE.
- Explore the potential of ESIF-funded Research Infrastructures to forge new scientific collaborations.
Description of Work
- Mapping pockets of excellence in CEE
- Thematic Mini-Conferences with matchmaking
- Seed Fund
- Open Access to Core Facilities